March 25, 2020
COVID-19 and the 2020 Summer Curling Camps
The Centre of Curling Excellence has not, to date, canceled the summer camps; however, we continue to monitor the situation and will make a final decision by mid-April.
If you have registered but have not booked flights, please do not until we know whether or not the camps will be running. Please also hold onto any payments as well. For those who have paid already, refunds will be issued should the camp be canceled.
Our main concern is the health and safety of everyone involved and the necessity of doing whatever is needed to stop the spread of this virus. Curl Moncton closed as of March 15 and canceled all curling and special events.
We will inform you as soon as we have more information.
Interim Executive Director
Centre of Curling Excellence